TICKETS FOR RALEIGH ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE... STAY TUNED FOR THE ATLANTA MASTERCLASS IN JULY
Friday, March 30, 2018
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
NC State University; McKimmon Conference Center
1101 Gorman St., Raleigh, NC 27606 (map)
YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- 5 quick and easy ways to get your content out of your heart... and onto paper
- How to partner with your Editor, so that your words can be perfected for greater impact
- The importance of understanding how to properly dress your book-baby; inside and out
- How to select the self-publishing platform best for you
- Indie-Author Baby Showers: Preparing for a successful release
... And much more!
“Turning a manuscript into a book is easy;
getting the manuscript ready to become a book is hard.”
― A.P. Fuchs
THIS MASTERCLASS IS FOR:
- Those Emerging Authors who have had a story in their hearts for years, yet can't seem to get through the writing and publishing process.
- Those Emerging Authors who have written pieces and parts of manuscripts; however, haven't been able to put it all together, get it published, and into the hands of readers.
- Those Emerging Authors who have written papers, dissertations, blogs, articles, etc., and are now ready to transfer that content into a published book product.
- Those Emerging Authors who need face-to-face interaction to move beyond a creative block or knowledge block.
- Those Emerging Authors who may have already birthed a book or two; however, they desire fresh ideas or a greater understanding of how to manifest their book project more effortlessly.
- Those Emerging Authors who have no idea what to do... but know they MUST do it!
INCLUDED: LUNCH AND CLASS MATERIALS
*Seating is Limited; Tickets can be purchased until Tuesday, March 27 or until seats filled*
Virtual Seats will receive WebEx access to the session, a downloadable PDF of workshop materials,
and membership to our Facebook Group: MOMENTUM! Virtual Writer's Room
VIP SEATING ALSO INCLUDES 2 MOMENTUM! COACHING SESSIONS & AN EXCLUSIVE SWAG BAG